Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday

Well happy Monday to me. This past weekend has flown by once again and I find myself here at work watching the last hour of my workday dwindle by. It’s a trip ‘cause today I have been thinking about Valentines day. And if I will get anything from my beau he seems considerate enough but I’m not sure if he is planning on doing anything or for that matter buying me anything for the V day. I’ve decided that I am going to do something for us both, probably make dinner and pick up a book that I think he might like. If nothing else, this is good for both of us to just chill and spend some quality time together. Lord knows I don’t need the chocolate and flowers die too quick. So the only thing that would last would be to make some ice memories. I haven’t called him and I have been a little distant because our last in depth conversation threw me for a loop. I decided that I would just step back and let the chips fall where they may. But one thing about T is that he really doesn’t get it. He really doesn’t get that I am being distant or acting differently, he still calls and checks in like its all good. So I need to stop trying to get him to read my mind and get over it. All in all he’s a good guy, responsible, considerate and caring. The sex area could definitely improve. Cause with the package he is working with I should be walking with a limp. But I hope that that too will get better with time. I guess we shall see. I am just going to take it easy and enjoy the moment.

No comments: