Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Time is Now

Well, Today my pants feel like I’m suffocating and they are a size 16. My ass is spreading like cream cheese and my belly looks as if I’m 5 months pregnant. SO needless to say I’m ready to change some things and lose some weight. I’ve decided to join weight watchers and the gym next month. I saw a few weight loss journals and they were really inspiring. Not only because my pants are hella tight and I am wanting to join the gym, but I saw my self naked and don’t really like what I see. I know I see myself naked everyday, but the other day I REALLY saw myself. I saw new stretch marks and I saw that I’m not that cute with my clothes off. Also my tattoo is spreading so much that it looks ridiculous. I want to feel comfortable again in my cute lingerie and thongs, not trying to do a nosedive to the bed while cutting out the lights and blowing out the candles. Hopefully real soon, I feel comfortable enough to say “Lets leave the lights on!”

Peace. Love & Hair Grease

No comments: