Friday, September 19, 2008

Gone Girl, That’s Right!!!

So Jazmine Sullivan has a song out entitled, "Bust Your Windows". The name says it all… No. Really it does. I have a guy whose windows I really want to bust out. I have had visions of running his ass over. Him and his new girlfriend with the faded granny drawls. I mean if you’re gonna drop me, at least make sure the chick is on my level or better. It’s a trip how ish like that can really f’ up a woman’s ego. Well, not really but it’s a low blow. The cat still has the nerve to text me stuff like, “I’m still in love with you” WOW I mean really WOW At times I feel like I’m in the twilight zone or some ish. I’m still very pissed of about the whole ordeal and details will probably come in a later post. Who knows it will probably be therapeutic for me to blast him in cyberspace. But for now I’ll just recite a few lines from Jazmine Sullivan, cause damn I really want to bust the windows out his car…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iggua7p5pYo

I bust the windows out ya carAnd no it didn’t mend my broken heartI’ll probably always have these ugly scarsBut right now I don’t care about that part
I must admit it helped a little bitTo think of how you’d feel when you saw itI didn’t know that I had that much strengthBut I’m glad you see what happens when…
You see can’t just play with people’s feelingsTell them you love them and don’t mean itYou’ll probably say that it was juvenileBut I think that I deserve to smile
I bust the windows out ya carYou know I did it cause I left my markWrote my initials with the crowbarAnd then I drove off into the dark

No comments: