Tuesday, November 29, 2005

hmmm

So we just got back from our staff luncheon. It was OK I am just really tired of paying for peoples lunches that make at least three times as much as I do. I'm sure I was a little crabby, but I guess its better they see the other side of this Gemini now before I just flash on them one day and they just don't know what to do with it. It's rainy and cold and I am soooo looking forward to crawling in bed and reading a book while sipping on my sleepytime tea.
I'm still wondering what in the world I could use this blog for. I've read all types and today I ran across on that was pretty bland not saying to much, just a daily diary of shorts with short blurbs. I liked it. Nice and simple...maybe I will keep this thing after all.

No comments: